This should be a fun workshop! I thought you ladies might want to join. Here are the details of the event:
Date: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Time: 10am to 1pm
Place: I Do Nails, 3/F New Eastwood Mall, Quezon City
– Nicole Romero (blogger of beautyandsparkle.com) be talking about the latest nail art trends and tips.
– Macy Alcaraz, the creative editor behind Polished! A Nail Art Book, will be teaching nail art techniques–perfect for holiday parties or if you don’t want to spend on a manicure.
Workshop fee is P1,500. For every participant who joins, Nicole will be donating P500 to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda via Gawad Kalinga. Donations in kind are also welcome. Nicole will take care of dropping them off at the proper centers.
The Workshop Fee Includes:
* a nail art kit including a dotting tool, charms, striping tape, and more
* 2 OPI mini laquers
* a gift certificate from I Do Nails
* snacks from Babycakes by Jo Cabuay
* fresh juices courtesy of The Juice Barista
Great prizes will also be raffled of at the workshop–this is guaranteed a super fun event!
Slot are limited! The workshop can only accommodate 15 pax, so reserve soon! You can register here to secure your slot.