This is Aruga by Rockwell’s second serviced apartment in Metro Manila. The first is in Makati, right beside Powerplant Mall and if you can remember, Carlos and I stayed here when I was still pregnant with Tristan (you can read about it HERE). After the success of the first establishment, we definitely had high expectations for Aruga at the Grove. We were looking forward to the same luxurious, homey vibe that we experienced in Makati, with the accessibility of restaurants and shops nearby.
No doubt, we got all that and more, as this Aruga offered something new and different. It has a personality of its own, and is a great choice for business travelers and families. I’ve gone on quite a few staycations these past two years, and it seems more and more difficult to differentiate one hotel from the other. So I came up with five reasons why you should stay at Aruga at the Grove–I hope this helps you make your decision when looking for a place to stay in the metro.
- Its location is strategic, yet privacy uncompromised. For those who need easy access to the business districts of Ortigas, Bonifacio Global City, and Makati, well, Aruga at The Grove is the ideal option. Located in The Grove by Rockwell along C5, Aruga at The Grove is a short distance from retail centers, as well as reputable schools and medical establishments in the Ortigas area. I had errands I needed to do while we were staying here, and I have to say, it was super easy to go from one place to another because its location is so accessible. The best part: Aruga at The Grove still maintains its serene atmosphere. It is nestled within the private community of The Grove by Rockwell, and guests are able to enjoy the peace and quiet, as well as the neighborhood’s lush landscaping.
- Its amenities cater to those living an active lifestyle. Families looking or a place to unwind for the weekend, or individuals who subscribe to a regular fitness regimen will enjoy a diverse range of activities at Aruga at The Grove. Its amenity deck is complete with a multi-level pool for an energizing morning swim, a sprawling great lawn for outdoor activities, and basketball and tennis courts.
- Its spacious suites have all conveniences covered. A selection of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites at Aruga at The Grove are fully-fitted for utmost comfort and ease. HDTV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and in-room laundry are all available in its spacious rooms, while daily housekeeping services, business center services, airport transfer services, and round-the-clock reception will also address every businessman’s requirement for convenience. All suites at Aruga at The Grove feature a fully-equipped kitchen, and for its larger rooms, a living and dining area, which really sets it apart from all the other hotels. This welcomes larger groups and those who wish to prepare their own meals (tip: a Rustan’s Fresh is walking distance from the hotel, so you can buy your groceries there). To top it off, they have a friendly staff dedicated to personalized service, making your stay in Aruga truly memorable.
- It has thoughtful inclusions for young children. Going beyond the usual daycare centers or playgrounds for young children, Aruga at The Grove also offers enriching experiences for families with young children. Guests of Aruga are granted access to The Learning Hub at The Grove, which provides programs for children aged 1.6 to 6 years old, focusing on an extensive range of subjects including math, science, dramatics, art and writing. Tristan is still too young to join, but we will definitely keep this in mind when we stay there in the future.
- It offers a wide range of dining options. Whether you’re craving for Indian or Japanese cuisine, burgers or smoothie bowls, the restaurants and cafes at The Grove by Rockwell have you covered from breakfast to dinner. Unique dining spots such as Backyard Kitchen + Brew Alley, Burger Pub, and Pi Breakfast and Pies offer hearty and comforting meals, and also a place to enjoy good food and good conversation. Precycnt and the classic Starbucks Coffee provide exceptional coffee concoctions, while The Gardens is a favorite for fresh and healthy options.
For reservations and inquiries, call (02) 818 0000 or visit http://www.arugaatthegrove.com.