I’ve always loved nail art. But every time I visit a nail salon, I can never decide on what “art” to put on my nails. So most of the time I end up with my tried-and-tested baby pink or red nail polish. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with that, but it would be nice to try something new for a change. Well, you should be happy to know that my nail art prayers have been answered as I was finally able to give it a try when I got invited to I DO NAILS. It’s a nail salon that specializes on nail art, which means they have an actual menu of services to choose from so its easy to pick what nail art goes on your nails (this is perfect for customers like me who can never decide on a design). And what I love about it is that they offer super unique designs that keep up with global nail trends–from charms to color-foiled nails. Its owner and president, Monica Maceda makes it a point to explore different beauty expos around the world and meet with international suppliers, so that I Do Nails is always up-to-date.
I have to say, I really got excited with their menu. I Do Nails offers a a wide range of nail designs that keep up with the trends, and are done really well your nails are sure to look Instagram-mable after! Check out their nail art menu:
* NAIL ART STAMPING (P25 per nail) – This Korean-style stamping method by Konad contains over 100 stencil designs to choose from and uses special polish to transfer patterns onto your nails.
* CIATE AFTERGLOW (P30 per nail) – Love bright, neon colors? You’ll have fun with this luminescent lacquer that flows in the dark when exposed to UV light.
* NAIL GLITTER & SEQUINS (P30 per nail) – Opt for these eye-catching sparklers as an accent to spice up your manicure. Explore your creativity and have fun designing different shapes like hearts, stars, moon, and diamonds.
* GOLD or SILVER FLAKES (P35 per nail) – Skilled technicians meticulously apply gold or silver flakes onto your nails.
* NAIL FOILS (P35 per nail + P10 for additional colors) – Colored foils are carefully pressed onto your polish and lifted up to leave behind colorful pigments. It leaves your tips with a beautiful array of peacock-like hues.
* METALLIC NAILS (starts at P400) – These shiny acrylics come in gold, pink and blue. Plus you can even do nail stamping on top of this.
* NAIL CHARMS (ranges from P5 to P250, depending on designs) – You’ll have fun choosing from over 20 re-usable gold charms like skulls, flamingos, horseshoes and crosses. Its attached onto your nail using a special glue–use it as an accent or place on charm on each tip for a cool, three-dimentional effect.
* CIATE VELVET MANICURE (P30 per nail) – Coat your tips with a plush, velvet-like finish with this polish.
* CIATE CAVIAR MANICURE (P30 per nail) – These tiny beads may seem high-maintenance, but they’re so easy to wear. They add dimension to your nails and serves as an interesting conversation starter.
Apart from being a full-service nail salon, I Do Nails also offers waxing services. They specialize in fast mani-pedis for ladies on the go, and luxurious foot spas for those who want to be pampered. There’s also free Wi-Fi service and a flat screen TV if you want to watch your favorite show while having your nails done. They are located at the 3rd floor, Eastwood Mall, Eastwood City, Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City. For appointments, call or text 0917 531 5356 or 234 5756. You can also visit their website: http://www.idonailseastwood.com.
FOLLOW them on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IDoNailsServices