Just to be sure you got it, here are the Samsung Recipe Face Off Full Mechanics:
1. Contest is open to all readers of the three bloggers (that’s me, www.kellymisa.com, www.annalyn.net and www.animetric.blogspot.com)
2. To join, readers must LIKE the SamsungPH Facebook page then submit a personal recipe to this blog (through the comments section). Reader must submit only to one blogsite (you’ll be disqualified if you submit to more than one).
3. Criteria for judging:
50% – Plating / Presentation
25% – Use of Samsung products
15% – Facebook Likes / Comments
10% – Originality
4. Free registration, no registration fee.
5. Submission of entries is from July 16 to July 28, 2014. Cut-off period will be exactly at 12 a.m. on July 28, 2014.
6. Winners per blogsite will receive one Samsung Smart Oven and will represent the blog at the Samsung Recipe Face Off.
7. Qualifying participants of the the Samsung Recipe Face Off shall shoulder their expenses going to the venue for the Samsung Recipe Face Off . SEPCO will not reimburse any travel, food, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred by the participants.
8. Submitted entries shall be properties of SEPCO , which will hold exclusive rights to publish them in any form.
9. Employees of SEPCO including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the cooking contest.
12. The prizes will be shared by the team members, but if the winning contestant joined alone, he/she gets to keep the prize all to himself/herself.
13. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
14. By joining the contest, the participant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. *Organizers reserve the right to revoke registration of participants should there be any irregularities on information submitted or any other violations.
The final round will be held on July 30, 2014 at the Star Chef Culinary of Chef Sylvia Reynoso Gala in #179 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City.
1. The three winners will be doing an actual cooking demo of their recipes.
2. Entries will be cooked and presented on the spot, in front of the judges, for 1 hour only.
3. Basic meat (beef, chicken, fish, and pork), vegetables, condiments, utensils and kitchenware will be provided by the event organizer. Organizer will inform the participants what ingredients and items will be provided in the contest. Participants may bring their own ingredients for their recipes, but will be subject to judges’ approval.
4. Each participant is provided time to set-up and decorate their area.
5. All entries and ingredients must be prepared on site by the participant and host blogger only.
6. Criteria for Judging are as follows:
Entries will be judged by the following:
Chef Ernest Reynoso Gala
Ms. Amby Molina
Mr. Dyeun Zapanta
Ms. Chiqui Tan
Mr. DJ Kim All decisions of the judges are final.
· One Samsung Smart Oven per winner and per blogsite
|Grand Prize Winners||
· One Samsung RT600 ref (participant & blogger)